Users and workflows can create files and connect them to their workflows. A couple of use cases:
- You can upload a file to Tideflow, for example, a greeting PDF for new users. Then, make your workflow to send it you your users when they signup to your website.
- When certain action happens if your workflows, you might want to have a file as proof. You can automatically store the file within the Files section.
- When a workflow generates a PDF file, you can design the process so it will store the file. You will be able to access it from the new "Files" section in Tideflow.
You will also find a pre-set of commonly used templates to save you time and serve as an starting point for covering your needs. We are periodically adding aditional templates soon in the future.
Tideflow's files integration allows you to:
- Create a log file with previous results: This create a JSON file with the previous tasks results in a JSON file. Useful for debugging your flows.
- Connect a file: Connect a file from your library to any workflow task
- Store previous files: For any action that generates files, you can store them in your files collection.
Other integrations are compatible with the Files functionality. For example you can create PDF from HTML templates.